(1) Custom ordersDo you offer custom orders?
Yes, we do offer custom orders. If you are interested in one, please contact us directly. Generally custom orders take 6-10 weeks plus delivery for completion. Once the details are set we can provide the ETA.There is a accessory I found in your past look book but it is not listed online anymore. Can you remake this for me?
Most of the time we can. Please contact us with the name or picture of the piece you would like. If we no longer have access to a vintage aspect of the piece we can offer something similar most of the time.Do you offer custom sizes?
Yes, please contact us with the sizing and accessory you are interested in. Depending on the customization there may be a fee involved.Are custom items exchangeable/returnable?
All customized items are final sale.Do you offer swatches?
Yes! We offer swatches on all fabrics. If you would like to request a swatch please contact us. We charge $1.00 per swatch.
(2) Sales and DiscountsDo you offer any on going discounts?
Yes, we offer a variety of discounts through our facebook page. To receive any of the discounts, "like" us on facebook and click the "Fan discount" tab to receive the promo code. This code can be used on anything in our shop although can not be used for customized items. We also offer bridesmaid discounts for all robe orders, please visit the robe listings for details and promo codes. Only one promo code can be used per order.Are there any restrictions on sales and discounts?
All sales and promotional codes can only be used on items directly ordered through our website. These sales and promotions can not be used towards customized items, previous orders, rush fees, giveaway credit, with an additional discount code/voucher or shipping charges.
(3) Security & PaymentsWhat forms of payment do you accept?
We accept the major credit cards Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as well as direct PayPal account payments(invoices only). If you would like to place a phone order instead please contact us directly.How secure is this store?
All payments are processed via Stripe via our website and Paypal via invoices. PayPal and Stripe use the highest level of encryption and data security to ensure your details are protected. Paypal and Stripe securely shares your order and delivery details with us, but does not share any of your sensitive payment information. For more information visit Paypal or Stripe
(4) WholesaleDo you offer wholesale pricing?
Yes. If you would like a wholesale account, please contact us and include your business details in your message. If we feel you are a good fit for our company we will send you a wholesale password to access the order form.
(5) Returns and exchangesWhat is your exchange / return policy?
Customer satisfaction is very importance to us, please contact us with any questions you may have before placing your order. If you are not happy with your purchase please see the following policies. Please allow 5-10 days for us to process your return once received.
Veils and accessories: We accept unworn/undamaged after arrival returns on these items for store credit only within 7 days of delivery. If you would like to make a return, please contact us before doing so, otherwise the return will not be accepted. All returns must include the packing slip and be unworn. Damaged items after arrival, items having signs of being worn or have been worn, non authorized returns and customized items are not returnable and you will be returned to you as well as you will be responsible for the shipping charge back to you.
Customized items, all intimates and sale items: We do not accept returns on any of these items due to the personal aspect/customization of these pieces. Please read descriptions well and use our size chart for reference before purchasing. All of these items are final sale.
*If an item is delivered damaged please contact us right away and we will exchange it for you.
*Store credit will not include shipping charges and/or rush fees. Only the price paid for the actual item.
*You will be responsible for all shipping charges between exchanges and returns.
*Only items that have not been worn can be returned.
*If an item is damaged or shows signs of being worn, the item will not be returnable.
(6) Shipping & Packaging
How long does it take for my order to be made?
-Made to order items: Please allow 2-5 weeks for your order to ship.
-Ready to ship items: Please allow up to 1 week for your item to ship.
-If a "made to order" item and "ready to ship" item are ordered together, they will ship at the later turn around time unless otherwise arranged.
-Delivery takes an additional 2-3 business days for all U.S. orders and an additional 2-4 weeks for international shipments.
Do you offer rush orders?
We are only taking a limited amount of rush orders on "Made to order" items per week due to the high volume of sales. Please contact us to see our availability, all rush orders are subject to a $30.00 fee and would be shipped within a week of purchase. We can not accept rush orders on custom items. We do have a large variety of "Ready to ship" items as well.Once my order is made/shipped how long does shipping take?
All domestic orders are sent via USPS priority mail (2-3 business day delivery) with tracking and confirmation. If you need an express option, please contact us after you place your order. Please note this time period does not include our current turn around, which can be found above.
All international orders will be sent out via USPS first class mail with no tracking number. These orders can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks on average depending on the country's customs. We can not guarantee a delivery date with first class shipping. If you need an item by a certain date please contact us to upgrade your order to a rush and/or express shipping. This time period does not include our turn around, please see above for details. International customers are responsible for custom fees and taxes.How much does shipping cost?
U.S.A - USPS priority mail includes tracking
Up to 3 additional items: + $2.00 each
5 items and more: $35.00 (You will be refunded if shipping amount does not reach this limit)Canada - USPS first class mail does not include tracking
Up to 3 additional items: + $3.00 each
5 items and more: $55.00 (You will be refunded if shipping amount does not reach this limit)Everywhere else - USPS first class mail does not include tracking
Up to 3 additional items: + $3.00 each
5 items and more: $75.00 (You will be refunded if shipping amount does not reach this limit)Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We ship to every country USPS allows us to. To confirm whether we deliver to your country, add your desired products to your cart, proceed to the cart page and check if your country is available for selection. We can not be responsible for lost/stolen packages.
What if I accidentally enter an incorrect shipping address at checkout?If you accidentally use an outdated or old address please contact us right away. If an item is returned to us because of an outdated address you will be responsible for a second shipping charge to the new address. How will my order be packaged?
All orders are shipped within a sturdy cardboard box with packaging material, we never ship our items in mailers and/or envelops due to their fragile nature. All accessories (not including veils) over $125.00 will also include a gift box.
(2) Information We Collect
If you choose to use this web site and our products/services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Communications and other messages, including correspondence between Birdcage veils-Headpieces-Intimates | Tessa Kim and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
(3) Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Birdcage veils-Headpieces-Intimates | Tessa Kim or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
(4) External Links
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Terms & conditions
The content of the pages of this website, including product details and pricing, is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website, and any products, services or information available through this website, from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(3) Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
(4) Licence to Use Website
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, content and product design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of this material in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following:
- This website and its content and products is copyright of Birdcage veils-Headpieces-Intimates | Tessa Kim - © Birdcage veils-Headpieces-Intimates | Tessa Kim 2014. All rights reserved.
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Unauthorised use of this material or this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
(5) External Links
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
(6) Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this website and our products/services and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the local laws of Birdcage veils-Headpieces-Intimates | Tessa Kim.